ok who all is going to pick it up at Gamestop at midnight??
me and a friend are showin up at 9 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
ok who all is going to pick it up at Gamestop at midnight??
me and a friend are showin up at 9 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
me and UK5 are goin tuesday day before work we have to work monday at 6 pm and we don't get off until 6 am. we are goin to go over there around 3 pm tuesday
u got online?
i do have online, but i dont play online til i go back to school b/c of the internet connection there being so fast
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
im not waiting up til midnight to get it...however i will buying it the next day...and immediately starting a dynasty
I reckon Biggin and I are riding over there just like last year.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
why don't you all just go to WalMart midnight Tuesday instead of driving that far. You could be playing the game an hour sooner than if you drive to Kingsport.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I'm trading in games to get it.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
what time u gettin there? im hoping to be around the front like last year...i talked to the lady and theyre serving pizza again and having tables to sit at
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
We'll probably leave BSG around 9.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks